Note that this will be just enough that the translation function completes, the generated IR will probably be missing some information.
ah this is to subdivide into suitable milestones. ok.
I got to the point where the first shader completes the translation from SPIR-V to shader-compiler-ir!
I ended up using a trivial shader rather than the one I had wanted to use, since I needed to complete this subtask soon.
Link to translated output in text form inside test function:
Luke, I'm assuming it's ok with you to assign EUR 2000 to this bug report since I've been working on the code since the middle of December.
Moved the translated output to a separate file, making it easier to read:
Corresponding SPIR-V input: